document.location problem results

Thanks to Gordon McComb and Jon Gorrono for their suggestions on how
to fix my script. I tried Jon's suggestion of:
parent.frames[1].location.assign(parent.frames[1].document.links[--i].
href)
...and I crashed just as hard as before.

I tried
<A HREF="javascript:parent.frames[1].document.links[--i].href">
(where var i=parent.frames[1].document.links.length)
...and I crashed just as hard as before.

I don't know what is wrong with this script, but I guess it's probably
time to abandon it, and try to figure something else out.

If anyone has any insight on why a script so simple should invariably
crash Netscape on a 68030 mac with system 7.1, I would be very
interested in hearing it.

Thanks to everyone for their help,
David Weingart

p.s.  Script also crashed netscape on powerpc mac as well