Re: List Spamming & Other Stuff

On Fri, 22 Mar 96 10:09:00 -0500, you wrote:

>What I do is send a message to the Postmaster of the sender with a complaint.

Hee, already done...<G>  One complaint from each
of my staff...<G>

>I've been lurking here for a while and have visited the Netscape JavaScript
>page. But, there is not nearly as much information there as I've seen here.
>Is there a site somewhere that has more details on JavaScript programming?
>I'd prefer something in ASCII that I could just printout.  Thanks...

Not at the present time...A few books are due out
in May/June...The HTML docs are a bit confusing
and difficult to find anything in them...Somebody
had the docs in PDF format...Not exactly the best
way go, but they have a half decent table of
contentes in them...<G>