Re: Help with Microsoft IIS

Well everything looks OK, but I wonder if you placed a plus sign in
front of your modified code?  without looking at the code its tuff to
tell what could be wrong.  I would be willing to help and you can
contact me voice at 908-851-8276 or 2008 ask for Ed K.  either post your
code or you can fax it to me.  We have been using IIS for over three
months now (saw it all the way through BETA thinking we'd have to buy
it).  Also double check you file alais and be sure the idc ref. points
to the DLL. or that ir works period. lets talk more.

ed