Re: Interactive FAQ

Hi Chris,

I think this would be extremely useful! Great idea, and if you need some
help, let me know.

So long
Olaf

Chris Moses wrote:

> It seems to me that there are a few issues that keep coming up
> almost daily, as new people come to the list.
>
> We could save a lot of time, and answer the questions much faster,
> if we had a central place to store working copies of the code
> associated with the most common questions, sort of an Interactive
> FAQ.
>
> If others think this would be usefull I'll set one up. I have some
> extra bandwidth right now anyway, might as well put it to use.
>
> Let me know what you think, and if you think it is a good idea then
> what should be on it.
Olaf Walkowiak, Suedeseestr.14, D-45145 Essen, Phone:+49-201-604594
si0015@aixrs1.hrz.uni-essen.de			OlafWal@aol.com
URL:http://www.bikeconn.de/com/bikeconn/hotel/olaf	(Homepage)
URL:http://www.bikeconn.de/com/bikeconn/hotel/olaf/java (JavaScript)