Interactive FAQ

It seems to me that there are a few issues that keep coming up
almost daily, as new people come to the list.

We could save a lot of time, and answer the questions much faster,
if we had a central place to store working copies of the code
associated with the most common questions, sort of an Interactive
FAQ.

If others think this would be usefull I'll set one up. I have some
extra bandwidth right now anyway, might as well put it to use.

Let me know what you think, and if you think it is a good idea then
what should be on it.