RE: Sound loop.

Thats what I thought.  If you want 'seamless' then Javascript is not the right place to look.  If it can't loop a tiny set of images how did you expect it to loop a sound file?

Try RealAudio or one of the likes for a SERVER that can stream the audio.

Andy Augustine
JavaScript 411 -- http://www.his.com/~smithers/freq/beta/index.html