Re: Sound loop.

You can never get it "seamless" because each location = xxxx requires a hit
to the server (regardless of whether the sound has been cached).  I'm sure
Netscape will add a BGSOUND tag, but for the time being, Java or a plug-in
will work.

I think I know what you want -- something like a rumble or spaceship or
motor noise as a low-level background. While I think this is cool (given the
bandwidth) the fact that I don't see many IE-enhanced sites use BGSOUND says
to me it may not be all that welcome to users.  I know I hate to visit the
Sci-Fi channel site because even at 28.8K it takes too long to load, what
with their graphics and sound files and everything.