Re: elements array

>>my question is:
>>I have some Data stored in cookies and want to put it in a
>>hidden Form to
>>submit it. To make the Code as short as possible, I would like
>>to access
>>the hidden fields like that:
>>document.FormName.elementsYindex".value = MyCookieData;

I am new to Java, but in Rexx which there are associative
arrays that are similar.
To do what you want I would suggest the EVAL
statement. This should allow you to build the variable name
on the fly, then interpret it to do your assignment.

Here is a guess at how to code it

for (var i = 1; i < 4; i++ {
   eval("document.FormName.HiddenName"i".value = MyCookieData")
}

Please forgive my syntax if it is wrong, I think the method
is ok.
Good luck!
--
Mark Short