Re: Sound loop.

If all that is desired is to play a background sound, and midi format is
acceptable, there is a new plugin for netscape 20 called crescendo that does
the job quite well. The link to download it is on netscape's site. After you
have downloaded the file (very small dll) and placed it in the plugins
folder, check out my page at
http://www.gnatnet.net/~jlangfor
The page has a little bit of Java, Javascript, background sounds, and
animated graphics, including some snippets of code that I have picked up on
this list.

Maybe someone could help me with some javascript code that would randomly
choose a different midi file, so that the visitor wouldn't have to always
hear the same music????

Thanks,
John Langford