RE: Conersion Question....

If you're framset looks like this:

<FRAMESET COLS="*,100">
  <FRAME SRC="test1.html" NAME="body">
  <FRAME SRC="test2.html" NAME="control">
</FRAMESET>

And you had a form in "body" and an object in "control"...

**body**
<FORM NAME="testForm">
  <INPUT NAME="test">
</FORM>

**control**
var testObj = new Object

Then you could assign the form value to the object like this:

**control**
parent.body.testObj = document.testForm.test.value

Is this what you had in mind??
Andy ('mohammed') Augustine
<aug@ix.netcom.com>