Re: Macintosch

At 09:22 AM 3/21/96 -0800, Summer Bundy wrote:
>Just to note, i have scripts that work as they are supposed to on
>mac-javascript, but they seem to cause problems for other users.

I'd just like to ask that people post their code (or a URL) when asking for
help.  There's a lot of people here that are willing to read through the JS
and look for both logical and syntactical problems.

>netscape has just been unable to make things act the same on different
>platforms.  is netscape 2.01 a beta version -- i thought it was a
>release version.

It is a release version.  What 'things' aren't acting the same?

Looking forward to helping,

-Andy Augustine
JavaScript 411 -- http://www.freqgrafx.com/411/