Re: resizing browser window with javascript

On Mar 20,  3:29pm, alan herrick wrote:

> i have seen a few examples of javascript resizing the netscape browser
> window and was wondering if someone can let me know how this is done.  i
> have searched high and low for the source for this script but can not find
> it.....eeeeek....

Hmmm, a hack that comes to mind would be opening a new window with a specified
size, and then closing the old one . . .

Kinda ugly, though.  I'd suggest against it.  There's a big debate on
www-talk@w3.org about this about the kosherness of window resizes.  The general
consensus is that doing so is very rude to the users and probably unacceptable.

Brian

--
  d a t a b a s e s    a r e   i n   o u r  g e n e s