frames and links

Hello,

I had the some problem, in our case we wanted to
group the input of forms in multiple frames into one
submit.

We accomplished this by creating a JS function
to be call as the action from the submitt button
or link.

Then for each frame that wants to supply data to the
submit there is a JS function in this frame to give
up the data in a string and the main submit function
just cats these strings together.  Make sense?

The only ugly thing is that there does not seem to be
a way to get the form to tell you what the submit
string would be, so you can just do this.

If you want more details let me know.

gp