Re: frames and links

I guess you're asking how to get the content of forms from one frame to
another frame.  For that, you provide the "full path" of the frame and its
contents.  For example, if you have two frames -- named frame1 and frame2,
and your code is in frame1, you fetch stuff from the form in frame2 with:

parent.frame2.document.forms[0].textboxname.value

The "textboxname" is the name of one of the fields you want.  If your form
is named, you can use the name instead of the forms array.  For instance, if
the form is named "myform," and the textbox is named "textbox1," it would be:

Ret = parent.frame2.document.myform.textbox1.value

The variable Ret now contains the value of that text box.

-- Gordon
http://gmccomb.com/javascript