Re: Printing contents of a frame only...

>I would like to create a button that prints the contents of a specific
>frame only.  Is there a Javascript function I can call, and pass the
>name of the frame so that only that gets printed?
>
>-Ernie
>

>--
>   _____/           ____         /        / Ernie Oporto-A SysAdmin Dude
>_____      ____              _        _     Mentor Graphics Corp

        No, javascript does not allow printing. At least not as much as i
know of. Plus, printing of a frame will not work. I suggest that you take a
look at je javascript FAQ to get more details on this. Just search for
"JavaScript FAQ" with net search.

Christian Lanctot
e-mail: kristian@generation.net
Web   : http://www.generation.net/~kristian/