Re: Reload original doc from window?

I am very new to Java and HTML, ( I learned HTML last tue night), but
something I noticed might help.

The Windwo seems independant of the document as per initial view, but
opens whan called, so to return to the original state, I imagine there
are two sort of generic ways to do it.

1. Force a refresh with the browswer, which is beyond my knowledge and
browser specific

or

2. write a link to call the page you are using.  I have seen this
implemented by long pages as a cue to return to the top of the page,
but if it were implemented in the close window area or even
substituted, it may give you the desired result.

Hope it helps

js