Re: animated GIFs

Guys Set The Control on ALL the Images to something above 0/100 .
This works I guarantee. I have them running on my pages and, I have given
this fix to clients running on my machine, it does work. I use Netscape 2.0
in Windows 95 and I set my opotion to verify document everytime.
Please give this a try ,

Chris