Re: QUERY

>Please guys I have a little query to make,
>'cose I have problems defining my page
>width I need to do a little sounding,
>if you can help me answering this
>little questions I will apreciate it.
>
>Thank you all in advance.
>
>**************************
>What monitor size are you using?
>
>        14", 15", 17",  higher
>
>What risolutione?
>
>        640 x 480 (VGA, VESA, Standard)
>        800 x 600 (VGA, VESA, Standard)
>        832 x 624 (VGA, VESA, Standard)
>        1024 x 768 (VGA, VESA, Standard)
>        Higher than 1024 x 768
>
>how many colors?
>
>        4 colori
>        16 colori
>        256 colori
>        Migliaia di colori
>        16 milioni di colori
>        Miliardi di colori
>
>I know this is not a "monitor setting" list but I'm discussing now about
>which document width We can use to create the Web pages.
>To me this is important I want to avaluate all your answers and take more
>of less and standard width for web pages based on th most used minitors and
>resolutions.
>
>Thank you all in advance again.
>
>Read You ALL and...
>
>***********************************
>----------------- GET in TOUCH ------------------
>***********************************
>                          Claudio V. Gaetani
>       --MACINTOSH Power User Since Lisa--
>                         gaetani@netway.it
>                  http://www.netway.it/~gaetani/
>*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*
>
>===I'M SURE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A MAC!===
>
>I dreamt of airships darkening the sky,
>just when folks were singing and laughing the most.
>
>I dreamnt of airships that shot each other down,
>shattering the harmony of the radiant morning.
>
>                                         Silvio Rodriguez (Cuba)

Well, I use a Mag 17 @1280x1024 and "Migliaia di colori,"
HOWEVER, It is a good idea, esp if u r developing a commercial site, to make
sure your web pages look good @800x600 with 256 colors, as this is still
(albeit unfortunately) the norm. Most people still don't run real high rez
or true color.

                        Pat McCarty

               .
              .:.                        Patrick T. McCarty

             .:::.                       PC Programming/Internet Consulting
            .:::::.                      McLaughlin Research Corp.
        ***.:::::::.***                 email : pmccarty@ids.net
   *******.:::::::::.*******          www : http://www.ids.net/~pmccarty/
  .