Re: Gestion des FRAME's

Nico wrote:

> Salut a tous les francais !!!!!!!!!!
>
> Bon, je m'adresse aux rares francais qui sont inscrit a cette liste de
> discussion.
>
> Quelqu'un connaitrait-il la gestion des FRAME sous JAVASCRIPT ??????????
>
> Merci bcp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a very rough translation of this:
	"Hello, I'm writing to any french-speakers who are subscribed to this
(discussion) list.
	"Is there anyone that can explain the relationship between FRAMEs and
JAVASCRIPT?"

	I haven't had any formal French training in 5 years, but I think
that's what was asked.

--
Michael S. Darrin
Legislative Data Processing Center