Re: Upload Charges

You have a crappy Web provider (but maybe you know that already! <g>).  Mine
charges a flat $50 a month for unmetered access, from anywhere in the world
(it would be less, but I have a virtual domain and some extra goodies).
With the competition among Web providers there is absolutelty no reason for
tyhis kind of nickel and dime greed.

As a cheap alternative, for $10 a month you get unmetered pages on AOL and
CompuServe.  AOL gives you two megabytes and CIS gives you one megabyte. I
recommend AOL of the two.

-- Gordon