Re: call event with graphic?

You can't leave the HREF= out because then it's not a clickable link, and
HREF by itself is the same as an empty string  -- the problem wit that is
when the function returns you get a screen of the current directory.  You
dynamically reset the href, like this:

<A HREF="" onClick="this.href='JavaScript:set()'">

though this is functionally no different than

<A HREF="JavaScript:set()">

-- Gordon