Re: What's New

Gordon McComb wrote:
> You cannot yet read the history list, but that should change in 3.0.  But
> you can use history.go(-1) to move people back whatever page they were on,
> without knowing whence they came, as it were.

hrm. currently i'm working on a hack to this, but i'm not sure how soon i can present you guys
with a finished product. i sent mail to the list quite recently (called Re: not sure about how to
go about this) about helping with a 'return' button, so check it out and help me solve this
problem. some of us can't wait until Netscape 3.0 comes out :)