Java? no thanks!

At 20:12 4-03-1996, Eugenio Pierno wrote:
>Guarda un po' questa URL con il tuo browser Java compatibile...

Look a little this URL with your Java compatible browser...

>            www.osf.org/~loverso/javascript/
>
>         .........ma stai MOLTO attento........

           ........but be carefull.........

There is "somebody" that are using JavaScript on a wrong way, by my side
I'm going to search how to protect me, this URL specifi that there are some
JavaScripts on the "AIR" that read all the events of your computer "in
background" and send the information to the "creator", anything you do is
recorded ad can be read by anyone it means "passwords" mouse movements,
almost averything.

I'm thinking to not use more Java compatible Browser, by security, neather
JavaScript, there was a good start and I think that is an excellent
language, but Netscape 2.0 is too "trasparent" and I'm not sure about use
it.

        ANY IDEAS?

Read You ALL and...

***********************************
----------------- GET in TOUCH ------------------
***********************************
                          Claudio V. Gaetani
       --MACINTOSH Power User Since Lisa--
                         gaetani@netway.it
                  http://www.netway.it/~gaetani/
*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*

===I'M SURE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A MAC!===

I dreamt of airships darkening the sky,
just when folks were singing and laughing the most.

I dreamnt of airships that shot each other down,
shattering the harmony of the radiant morning.

                                         Silvio Rodriguez (Cuba)