Re: javascript Security... the official word

uh can't you STILL get the referring page neways thru CGI, if so wots the
point?

     .:_\_ .  \\_ .  \_::.    Email: mindrape@goodnet.com
  . .::./ ./  // ./__/.:::. .         staheli@goodnet.com
     .             \/  .        WWW: http://www.futureone.com/~damaged