PLUG-INS

Hi all:

        JUST A LITTLE QUESTION,
        THERE WAS ONE OF YOU THAT SEND AN EXELENT URL OF "NETSY" PLUG-IN
DOWNLOAD PAGE, WITH AN ENOURMEOUS LIST OF PLUG'S
        MY PROBLEM IS........

                        I LOST! THAT URL

        CAN ANYBODY SEND IT TO ME PLEASE?

        AND THANK YOU ALLA

        I'M SORRY

Read You ALL and...

***********************************
----------------- GET in TOUCH ------------------
***********************************
                          Claudio V. Gaetani
       --MACINTOSH Power User Since Lisa--
                         gaetani@netway.it
                  http://www.netway.it/~gaetani/
*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*

===I'M SURE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A MAC!===

Today damsel Loneliness comes to me,
sporting her straw hat, lorgnette
and poppy bud, in her soft sway.

Today the fickle young lady is fiendly