Re: The simplest java script (dosen't work)

Robert,

Because this is a mailing list for JavaScript and not for Java Applets, I
think you better check out http://www.gamelan.com.
This site has some very good links to pages based on Java. You can also
find the information for the Java Mailing lists and sample sources over
there.

Paula.