Re: Close buttons

On Feb 13,  5:49pm, Clayton Drury wrote:

> I have a window which pops up from another window using the
> window.open() method. On the window which pops up I have a
> button with an onClick="window.close()". The window.close does
> not appear to work. I have been to Kurt Cagle's excellent
> mermaids site and I noticed that he doesn't have the close
> button...

On all onClick="" tags, you need to include a "; return true" for the tag to
work.  In other words:

	<. . . onClick="self.close() ; return true" >

should do the trick (it does for me) . . . I don't think self.close() and
window.close() are any different.

Brian

--
  d  a  t  a  b  a  s  e  s     a  r  e    i  n    o  u  r   g  e  n  e  s?
  Brian Karlak                 bkarlak@panbio.com          (510) 337-7910 ph