Close buttons

Hi all,

I have only just joined this mailing list so I don't know if
this question has been answered before...

I have a window which pops up from another window using the
window.open() method. On the window which pops up I have a
button with an onClick="window.close()". The window.close does
not appear to work. I have been to Kurt Cagle's excellent
mermaids site and I noticed that he doesn't have the close
button...

I am using Navigator beta 6a. Does anyone know if that's the
problem? Does it work with the general release?

Thanks in advance,

Clayton Drury
New Logic.