Re: Close buttons

>I have a window which pops up from another window using the
>window.open() method. On the window which pops up I have a
>button with an onClick="window.close()". The window.close does
>not appear to work.

If you'd like to see a working examle, check out

http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~aug/projects/

and click on the EPRI link.  It will eventually open a new window, which
contains an EXIT button.

You may alternatively use self.close()

>I am using Navigator beta 6a. Does anyone know if that's the
>problem? Does it work with the general release?

You should pick up the final release of 2.0

Andy Augustine
http://www.his.com/~smithers/freq/beta