Re: List Spamming & Other Stuff

-> Not at the present time...A few books are due out in May/June...The HTML
-> docs are a bit confusing and difficult to find anything in them...Somebody
-> had the docs in PDF format...Not exactly the best way go, but they have a
-> half decent table of contentes in them...<G>

Confusing is putting it mildly. <g>  What I can't figure out is how some
people have manged to write some very complex JavaScript stuff without some
form of docs.  I buy books fairly regularly and read them, so I guess I'll
have to wait a bit for a good JavaScript one.
---
Check it out!  http://www.execnet.com/~gerry/  Updated: 03/13/96