Re: JavaScript and tables

I did not check your page, but can give you (bad) information I have about
tables and JavaScript. I had also a problem with several nested tables and
with a button somewhere inside. This button had an onClick handler, and
did not work in the table. I asked and got an answer (I think from
Richard Yaker) that it was a bug and be fixed in the next release...

Sorry for this non-promising answer.
Martin Senger