Re: Frame/Script Problem

What is the instruction you are using to set the focus?  If you post that it
might be helpful to see if the problem is there.

Also do note that the focus method is busted in most platforms.  You can get
more consistent results by calling focus, then select.  It goes like this:

parent.frame_name.document.formname.controlname.focus();
parent.frame_name.document.formname.controlname.select();

-- Gordon
http://gmccomb.com/javascript/