Re: Grouping input from multiple frames

I have a similar question. If a user clicks on a url, I'd like to download
html that fills a particular window *and* that triggers javascript to take
actions in selected other windows. In addition, I'd like to see if it is
possible to download info into a frame, with that info being kept in
background as data accessible for building other pages via javascripts. I'm
having a particularly difficult time figuring out how to download data into
arrays that remain accessible for scripted actions. In fact, just
understanding how to do two diminsional arrays would be a big start. Long
on ideas, short on technique!