Re: document.location problem

Speaking of "patroling" the lists, have you noticed that generally input
from Netscapians is low this week and last.  Methinks they have a new
mandate: "get 3.0 out the door before Microsoft has us for lunch."

I miss seeing more of  Brendan in comp.lang.javascript and the Netscape
javascript newsgroup.  I saved every one of his messages, as inspiration and
guidance.

-- Gordon
http://gmccomb.com/javascript