This has probably been asked before, but I can't find the answer in the FAQ
or Netscape's documentation. I need to know how to have JavaScript launch a
document into frame X from frame Y when a user completes a certain event (an
onClick, for example).  You can see what I'm talking about at
http://www.paonline.com/mdarrin/javas/mainquiz.htm .  The Quiz isn't
functional yet, but I do have a script to handle the quiz pretty much figured
out.  However, when a user gets a right answer in the "Quiz" frame (by
clicking on Mountain Laurel for question #1, for example), I want to have
JavaScript launch a document in the "answers" frame.  How would I do this?

Thanks a lot,
Mike D.

--
Michael S. Darrin