onMouseOver problems.

I have a page with thumbnail images that link to larger images. I am
tring to use JavaScript to put a caption for each image in
Netscape's location bar that usually would show the URL of each link.
I am trying to use the onMouseOver event handler, but only the first
image in the document will do this properly, the rest continue to show
the URL. UNLESS I exit the page and go back, making Netscape reload the
page from cache. Then it works properly on all images.
	Has anyone had a similar problem, or know a solution? For
reference, my page is:
		"http://pilot.msu.edu/user/mullally/photos.html";

Thanks.

-Sean Mullally