Where to send people for differences between JavaScript and Java

On my pages, I keep getting users calling it Java when its JavaScript. Its
kind of a pet peeve to me. I don't know Java so I don't know the
differences between the two. My guess is that many people also would like
to know more of the differences...is there a website set up that
distinguishes the two in laymen's terms? I know the JavaScript docs have a
table outlining some differences but what about in laymen's terms?

Grady