Upload Charges

Dear JavaScript group people,

I just wanted to send a warning around to people that may not know
this...

When Andrew Wooldridge (JavaScript Index) fetured my site (MUD) I
was more than pleased, but since I got my bill from my provider last
month I wasn't so happy. It seems they charge for web transfer-
thats files requested by SOMEONE ELSE! Lots of you good folk came to
see my site, but now I had to remove it (you can still e-mail me if
you really want to see it).

Moral of the story...check if you'll get charged by your provider
for putting something cool on the web. They might not have told you
this when you signed up.

Gordon Mueller
mud@gonzo.wolfenet.com