Re: netscape 2 patch is here

At 19:08 3/03/96 -0500, you wrote:
>The javascript patch is available for netscape 2. I think this patch is
>for win 95 only but I am not certain.
>
>ftp://ftp.netscape.com/2.0/patch/

Not quite dave.  The Patch is for the Mozilla Java library. It's purpose
is to fix a security error with DNS in Java.  It has nothing to do with
JavaScript since the two systems currently use different code.

|   Cornerstone      | Wes Tatters             |  Using: NAVCIS 1.25 |
|       Productions  | CIS: 100036,174         |  Via    COMT 1.03   |
| Brisbane AUSTRALIA | INT: wtatters@world.net |  and    EUDORAET    |