Frames, Forms, & Core Dumps

The first time I load start.html and press the 'Show City Code' button on the
bottom frame everything works fine.  If I reload the bottom frame from the
Netscape View menu and then click on the 'Show City Code' button (In the real
app, I'll be switching between several versions of the bottom frame), Netscape
core dumps.  I'm running the X-Windows (HPUX) version of 2.0.  Has anybody seen
this, or does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

::::::::::::::
start.html
::::::::::::::
<TITLE>Frame Test</TITLE>
<FRAMESET ROWS=250,*>
<FRAME
  SRC=top.html
  NAME=topFrame>
<FRAME
  SRC=bottom.html
  NAME=bottomFrame>
</FRAMESET>
::::::::::::::
top.html
::::::::::::::
<HTML>
<BODY>
<H1>City List</H1>
<HR>
<FORM NAME="CityNames">
<STRONG>City: </STRONG>
<SELECT NAME="city">
<OPTION VALUE="jgl" SELECTED> Atlanta, GA
<OPTION VALUE="cgs"> Baltimore, MD
<OPTION VALUE="cef"> Boston, MA
<OPTION VALUE="dal"> Dallas, TX
</SELECT>
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>
::::::::::::::
bottom.html
::::::::::::::
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
function GetCity() {
  cityList=parent.frames['topFrame'].document.CityNames.city
  cityIndex=cityList.selectedIndex
  cityCode=cityList.options[cityIndex].value
  alert(cityCode)
  }
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FORM
  NAME="CityInfo">
<INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE="Show City Code" onClick="GetCity()">
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--