Re: Frames and JS (Loading multiple frames w/ 1 click)

Chris Wrote:
>1. Do not use a <a href=... onclick="newurl()"> format. The problem is
>that this causes Navigator to try to go to the url specified in the JS and
>the url specified in the anchor. Result=blowup

I'd rather do it this way(I hate pressing buttons w/out knowing what they do):
BlahBlah');return true">BlahBlah</a>

the function stays the same.

Ellie.

CCITT - Can't Concieve Inteligent Thoughts Today

Ellie wysiwyg        ---        Elliep19@gdi.net

My Home page - http://pages.prodigy.com/wysiwyg/