Re: What\'s the status?

JavaScript is released.  It will be upgraded and updated along with the rest
of Netscape, I would assume.

I don't think Microsoft will be including JavaScript in Internet Explorer,
unless they are forced to because of market pressure.  It will take several
months for that to build, so anything is possible.

-- Gordon