File upload

Has anyone had any experience with file u/l w/ the new version of
navigator? I am trying to write a page which will allow a usr to selct a
file, and then click on a button to u/l it. It seems possible to do this
w/o .cgi, I am just not sure how. I understand how to get a form to accept
a file as input, and how to log onto a FTP site, I just don't really
understand how to select a file which must be sent to the server (w/ or w/o
scripting)....

                        Luke

+------
| Luke Cassady-Dorion -------------> luke@iliad.com