Re: frames/javascript urls?

Hello i'm having some probs with JavaScript.  I have written some
JavaScript that is used in the <FORM> tag and under netscape 2.0 browsers
both betas and final, it does not always seem to work?  Perhaps I missed
something?  I can get it to work if I load up Netscape Gold, click the
edit button, when it asks me to save, i click cancel, and then the
buttons will work.  wierd eh?

If you guys want to check it out, its at www.futureone.com/~damaged,
altho some of you maynot like what i did with it.  Its under the section
Netscape JavaScript bombs.  Don't worry you have to self activate the
bombs in order for them to work.

MindRape