Re: Date Countdown Script?

>This has not so much to do with Javascript, but my understanding is
>that this century (and the millenium) ends 31 december 2000. The
>year 2000 still belongs to 20th century or the 2nd millenium.

This is also my understanding, but convention has come to say that when the
one, two or three numbers of the year has changed to zero there is a change
in decade, century or millenium.  Look on the bright side, this means we get
to see the millenium change twice - one with convention and one in reality.

John
--
 JOHN IVES -  jives@uclink2.berkeley.edu
   http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~jives