Re: Date Countdown Script?

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion.

Two versions:

1)                        End of millennium is 31 December 1999

The statement

  Date.parse(new Date(99, 11, 31, 23, 59, 59)) - Date.parse(new Date())

gives the number of milliseconds from now until end of millennium

2)                        End of millennium is 31 December 2000

The statements

  leap_year_in_milli = 31622400000;  //2000 is a leap year
  Date.parse(new Date(99, 11, 31, 23, 59, 59)) - Date.parse(new Date()) +
leap_year_in_milli

gives the number of milliseconds from now until end of millennium

Good luck

--
Lourdes Yero
E-mail: lyero@dino.conicit.ve