Re: QUESTION: Is it the Script or the Beta's?

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996 23:37:11 +0100, you wrote:

>What is wrong: my scripting, and if so, what is wrong?
>Or is even NS2.0b6 to unstable to handle such mega-scripts?
>
>Where:
>http://www.dma.be/p/amphion/
The above works fine, but then, that was expected..<G>

>http://www.dma.be/p/amphion/test01.htm
This page loads, but when NEtscape begins to fill the new window, it
closes itself...

>http://www.dma.be/p/amphion/index5.htm
This page begins to load, but then Windows gives an error, and the
close prompt is displayed..

Netscape 2.beta(a) Win 95 Version
486dx4/100 w/12 meg

Netscape 2.beta(a) Win 95 Version
Pentium 133 w/32 meg

Netscape 2.beta(b) Win 3.x Version
Pentium 75 w/16 meg

The same results occured with the Netscape Gold 2.0 Beta..