Re: Questions to Netscape about JavaScript:

Hey all,  Actually I'm glad to see this many books in progress on
JAVAscript, lets just hope they don't change the name on you!

QUESTION:  I would like to make a script that does this:

There is a navigation bar, (a bunch of images next to each other), When
the mouse moves over any one of them it highlights that one.  I figured
I could do it by setting the border proerty true each time the mouse
goes over one then false when it leaves.  PROBLEM: pretty simple really,
I don't know how to do it and just want some help.  thanks

ed