online questionaire

I am currently trying to implement a online questionaire onto the web using
javascript.  I would like to have the user have two frames on a page where
the first frame is the data field and the second frame is the controls (back,
forward, and submit).  So the user enters in data for one question then goes
on to the next question (clicks the forward button) , etc...  When the user
is finished answering all
questions I would like him/her to submit the data to a database on the server.
How can I keep the data from each question?  Is there a way with javascript
to hold a certain number of data until the user hits the submit button?
I hope I am clear.  If not, I'll try to explain again.  Thanks in advance.

Randy Ksar
rksar@hpcemyk.ce.hp.com
http://www.mvhs.fuhsd.org/~rksar