Re: What's New

Yes, I found the same thing last night.  It was a good idea, though!

Since you're already using cookies, you can use the values there, or create
one more, to test whether you should forward people to the page or bounce
them back one more in their history list.  Since cookies are at a premium,
you might want to set up a single cookie that has all the info for this in
one string.  You can parse it out to determine stuff like when they were
there last, how many times they've visited (if you're interested in that),
and whether they've already been forwarded. The latter can be a single 0 or 1.

You cannot yet read the history list, but that should change in 3.0.  But
you can use history.go(-1) to move people back whatever page they were on,
without knowing whence they came, as it were.

-- Gordon